Evolution in high-performance agitator bead mill design
The innovative DYNO-MILL ECM-AP series is designed to increase throughputs.
With a high grinding efficiency, the finest and narrowest particle distributions down to the nanometer range are produced. The patented separation system with self-cleaning effect improves the driveability of highly viscous products. Screen blockages can be avoided and production interruptions for screen cleaning become rare - a considerable advantage depending on the product.
The grinding media separation system is characterized by a flow-optimized and guided grinding media circuit. The grinding media are guided axially over the screen surface by the deflection ring. Subsequently, the DYNO-ACCELERATOR DSE conveys the grinding media back to the deflection ring without tearing them off.
The axial guidance of the grinding media over the screen surface helps to remove coarser particles from the cross sections through which they flow and is the basis for the unique self-cleaning effect of the DYNO-MILL ECM-AP separation system.
Separation system with self-cleaning effect
- Grinding media circuit
- Deflection ring
- Screen surface
- DYNO-ACCELERATOR DSE for powerful and efficient wet grinding
- Suitability for high throughputs and highly viscous products
- greater flexibility in the selection of process parameters
- Availability of metallic and ceramic variants
- Uniform grinding media density distribution in the grinding chamber for maximum efficiency
- Efficient grinding with grinding media from ø 0.1 mm
- Low energy consumption thanks to hydraulic grinding media acceleration
- Holistically optimized flow guidance for optimum particle residence time distribution
- Suitability for the production of all types of nano-suspensions
- Suitability for passage and circuit driving
- Venting of the grinding chamber through patented venting system
- Long screen life
- Simple and ergonomic machine handling for the fastest product changes
- Minimal costs for cleaning agents when changing products
- Grinding of temperature-sensitive products thanks to very effective cooling of the grinding chamber
- Easy operation of the mill thanks to well thought-out control concept
- Low noise level
- Wide range of control solutions
Our experience helps us to meet your process needs for projects with different and special requirements and to offer you a tailor-made solution such as the agitator bead mill DYNO-MILL Pharma.
Find more information on our high-performance agitator bead mill in compact form as a PDF file. New grinding at the highest level.
|Type||ECM-AP 05||ECM-AP 2||ECM-AP 10||ECM-AP 20||ECM-AP 60|
|Grinding tank volume (liters)||0,5||1,9||9||21||62|
|Drive mill (kW)||4||11||30-37||44-58||100-132|
|Cooling water requirement (L/h)||250-400||1000-1500||1500-2200||1800-2500||3000-4000|
|Dimension L x W x H (mm)||825 x 625 x 725||1150 x 760 x 1590||1520 x 900 x 1860||1970 x 1090 x 2090||2330 x 1340 x 2220|
Our comprehensive range of mills is sure to include the ideal model for your most demanding product. Our proven experience helps us precisely meet your process needs for projects with diverse and specialized requirements.
High-Performance Agitator Bead Mill
The ideal agitator bead mill for high throughputs and highly viscous products
Laboratory Agitator Bead Mill
The laboratory agitator bead mill is flexible in terms of grinding chamber size, material selection and grinding technology
Discs Agitator Bead Mill
The mill is suitable for numerous applications and all types of grinding media materials
Universal Agitator Bead Mill
Efficient dispersion and fine grinding solutions for your products
Laboratory Agitator Bead Mill
The high-performance laboratory mill produces the finest and narrowest particle distributions down to the nanometer range
Special Agitator Bead Mill
The perfect agitator bead mill for research and development with a grinding chamber volume of 80 ml
YOUR RELIABLE PARTNER
With our local sites and technical specialists on site, we are happy to serve you as a competent mechanical engineering company and proven process expert. In our production facilities on four continents, we manufacture to the highest quality standards.
"*" indicates required fields